pyvnc2swf-0.9.5 (Nov 15, 2008)
- FLV direct recording supported.
pyvnc2swf-0.9.3 (Apr 25, 2007)
- Replaced crippled_des.py with d3des.py. (License issue)
pyvnc2swf-0.9.2 (Mar 31, 2007)
- FLV support added. (Thanks to Luis Fernando)
pyvnc2swf-0.9.1 (Nov 3, 2006)
pyvnc2swf-0.9.0 (Oct 29, 2006)
- More intuitive UI.
- Fixed PyMedia related bugs.
- Fixed MP3 related bugs.
- Disable the movie scaling by default.
- A password file must be encrypted.
pyvnc2swf-0.8.2 (Feb 9, 2006)
- mp3skip can be specified with seconds.
- Improved error handling.
- Cursor bug is fixed.
pyvnc2swf-0.8.1 (Nov 28, 2005)
- MPEG encoding is supported. (Thanks to Vincent Pelletier)
- Problem with RealVNC is fixed (Thanks to Andy Bueler)
- Cursor color bug and vnc conversion bug is fixed (Thanks to Luis Fernando)
pyvnc2swf-0.8.0 (Nov 20, 2005)
- Cursor pseudo encoding is supported. Now it captures the mouse cursor fine on OSX.
(Thanks to Luis Fernando)
- Vnc protocol errors when using TightVNC or UltraVNC is fixed.
- MPEGVideoStream is added but not tested.
pyvnc2swf-0.7.2 (Nov 11, 2005)
- "RFB illegal encoding" bug is fixed. (Thanks to David Karnowski for pointing this out)
recordwin script is added.
- More efficient recording when clipping area is specified.
vnc2swf-0.5.0 (Oct 29, 2005)
- Now C version of vnc2swf no longer depends on Ming library.
pyvnc2swf-0.7.1 (Oct 27, 2005)
- MemoryError bug on Windows is fixed.
(Thanks to Radoslaw Grzanka)
pyvnc2swf-0.7.0 (Oct 23, 2005)
- Documentation and seekbar function are added.
Thanks to Jesse Ruderman, who contributed the seekbar code.
pyvnc2swf-0.6.4 (Aug 23, 2005)
- pyvnc2swf-0.6.4 was released. Scaling and frame resampling are supported.
pyvnc2swf-0.6.3 (Aug 5, 2005)
- pyvnc2swf-0.6.3 was released. MP3 seeking and small bugfix.
pyvnc2swf-0.6.2 (Jul 23, 2005)
- pyvnc2swf-0.6.2 was released. Small bugfix.
pyvnc2swf-0.6.1 (Jul 22, 2005)
- pyvnc2swf-0.6.1 was released. Subprocess handling improved.
pyvnc2swf-0.6 (Jul 21, 2005)
- pyvnc2swf-0.6 was released. Several fixes for memory consumption problems.
pyvnc2swf-0.5 (Jul 17, 2005)
- pyvnc2swf-0.5 was released. Now it supports non-unix platforms, including OSX and Windows.
edit_vnc2swf-0.3 (Feb 4, 2005)
- Edit_vnc2swf-0.3 was released. Simple viewer is supported.
edit_vnc2swf-0.2 (Jan 29, 2005)
- Edit_vnc2swf was released. This will be integrated with vnc2swf package in future.
- edit_vnc2swf (Jan 29, 2005).
vnc2swf-0.4.2 (May 19, 2004)
- Segmentation Fault bug when attaching mp3 is fixed.
vnc2swf-0.4.1 (May 9, 2004)
- A MacOS X Bug is fixed (Yellowish screen).
vnc2swf-0.4 (Apr. 3, 2004)
- Be able to record an existing desktop (with x11vnc).
- Partial recording support added.
- Rewinding support added.
- Status display support added.
vnc2swf-0.3 (Oct. 25, 2003)
- Based on VNC viewer 3.3.7.
- Sound file attachment support. (Contributed by Tim Jansen <tim at tjansen dot de>)
- Pause/Restart recording support.
- Another recording algorithm.
Vnc2swf (C version)
Last Modified: Sun Nov 16 11:30:58 JST 2008